With a cast iron hotplate under the left hand lid, the Everhot 100i is equipped with a two zone induction hob under the right hand lid. This delightfully balanced four door appliance creates the centrepiece of any kitchen.
Behind the doors of this Everhot 100i there are three ovens, on the left hand side roasting and casserole ovens, behind the third lays a useful plate warming oven located behind the bottom right door. All the controls necessary to run the cooker are concealed behind the final door.
- Flue free
- 1000mm wide
- Electric, requiring a 13 amp socket
- No regular servicing required
- Heat storage cooker
- When operated at suggested settings, consumes approximately 85kwh of power per week
- Eco control
- Eco mode has a 2kw maximum load requirement, convenient for sustainable energy systems
- Available in 12 exquisite colours